Puzzles, Games, Activity Pages, Branded Characters and Books for ChildrenRead More
Some of the best comics and cartoons in the World!Read More
In Which Year?
Match the correct year with the event
1960 – 1912 – 1922 – 1935 – 1939 – 1913 – 1957 – 1904 – 1936 – 1977
1. The building of the Aswan dam in Egypt commenced in which year?
2. In which year did the liner the Titanic sink?
3. The discovery of Tutankhamen’s tomb took place in the Valley of Kings near Luxor in Egypt in which year?
4. Singer Elvis Presley was born on January 8th in which year?
5. General Franco became dictator of Spain in which year?
6. The 37th president of the United States of America Richard Milhous Nixon was born on January 9th in which year?
7. In what year did a dog called Laika become the first space traveller?
8. Anton Chekhov’s the “Cherry Orchard” premièred at the Moscow Art Theatre on January 17th in which year?
9. Author Rudyard Kipling died on January 18th in which year?
10. On August 19th of which year did actor and wit Groucho Marx die?
Same Letter Quiz
All the answers begin with same letter
1. By what nickname was William Bonney better known?
2. In what is an ornithologist interested?
3. What can be workers or drones?
4. What does a tegestologist collect?
5. What is a camel with two humps called?
6. Which pop group did Debbie Harry front?
7. Who is the archrival of Popeye the sailorman?
8. Which sport featured in the Thriller in Manila?
9. Who was circus boss Barnum’s partner?
10. Which chess piece can only move diagonally?
Each answer begins with the last letter of the previous answer
1. At what store did Wile E. Coyote buy the majority of his merchandise?
2. What is the hardest substance in the human body?
3. Which South American animal is a relation of the camel?
4. According to legend which one of Henry VIII’s wives had six fingers on one hand?
5. Which famous soldier had a horse called Marengo?
6. In which city would you find Staten Island?
7. By what name is the patella commonly called?
8. What is the title of Charles Schulz’s most famous cartoon strip?
9. What is the medical name for the shoulder blade?
10. From which city does the Olympic flame always start its journey?
1. In 2011 Sir Paul McCartney signed with which record label, almost 50 years after it famously rejected the Beatles?
2. Which flamboyant US singer will keep her tattoos to the left side of her body, as her dad wishes her to be half normal?
3. What is Marge Simpson’s maiden name?
4. Which former Neighbours star is a descendant of William Cox, builder of the first road across the Blue Mountains in 1814?
5. Who voices the character of Donkey in the Shrek movies?
6. Which US-born actress has children named Apple and Moses?
7. Which was the first film, as part of the plot, to show a bathroom with a toilet being flushed?
8. Ollivander’s wand shop was mistakenly shown in Hogsmeade centre on the Orlando Theme Park website. Where would Harry Potter expect it to be?
9. What is the full birth name of Tom Cruise?
10. Which is the odd album out and why? Circus : Blackout : Stripped : In the Zone
The Common Answer
What is the connection between the ten answers
What type of firearm did Samuel Colt invent?
How many squares are there on a chessboard?
Which singer had a 2000 hit with American Pie?
Melanie Griffiths and Don Johnson starred in the 1993 remake of “Born _____”?
In the Jules Verne story, what was the Nautilus?
What was the first name of the central character with the last name Smith in George Orwell’s novel 1984?
What is the English translation of the French word pomme?
Which sculptor, with the first name Jacob, designed the tomb of Oscar Wilde in Père Lachaise Cemetery, Paris?
From which English city would a Scouser originate?
Which actress played the role of Major Anya Amasova in the 1977 James Bond movie The Spy Who Loved Me?
Answer Jumble x
In Which Year?
Same Letter Quiz
We offer a complete lineup of news and feature stories, commentary, photos, graphics from the world's top publishing brands including: Psychology Today • Inc. • Fast CompanyRead More
This used to be a big cube made of 125 small blocks measuring 5 by 5 by 5. If all the blocks that are not visible from this angle are present, can you work out how many have been taken away?
Quality content from the world’s leading puzzle makers, authors and cartoonists.
Knight Features have been helping publishers source fun and educational content for younger readers since 1985.
Content for Print & Digital Publications | Content Marketing | Interactive Games & Puzzles
by Mark Guthrie
Educational, colourful puzzles available in half or full page.
Welcome to the Swamp Cartoon Strip by Gary Clark. He will take you on a humorous look at life through the murky world of a swamp.
Be entertained by the popular characters of Ding Duck, Bob The Crayfish, Wart & Mort Frogs, Old Man Croc, Cheese & Chives Rats and the entire cast of The Swamp!
Syndicated by Knight Features, Rights now available in The UK and Ireland, Italy, France, Belgium, USA, India and The Indian Subcontinent.
The Chinese New Year celebrations will be livelier than ever this year. Pig years have great energy about them and with lots set to happen.
It will be a year for doing, for striking deals and with plenty of new initiatives.
What does the Year of the Pig hold in store?