Content for Print & Digital Publications
News from Knight Features Syndication Department
Quality content from the world’s leading puzzle makers, authors and cartoonists.
Knight Features have been helping publishers source fun and educational content for younger readers since 1985.
Content for Print & Digital Publications | Content Marketing | Interactive Games & Puzzles
by Mark Guthrie
Educational, colourful puzzles available in half or full page.
Welcome to the Swamp Cartoon Strip by Gary Clark. He will take you on a humorous look at life through the murky world of a swamp.
Be entertained by the popular characters of Ding Duck, Bob The Crayfish, Wart & Mort Frogs, Old Man Croc, Cheese & Chives Rats and the entire cast of The Swamp!
Syndicated by Knight Features, Rights now available in The UK and Ireland, Italy, France, Belgium, USA, India and The Indian Subcontinent.
The Chinese New Year celebrations will be livelier than ever this year. Pig years have great energy about them and with lots set to happen.
It will be a year for doing, for striking deals and with plenty of new initiatives.
What does the Year of the Pig hold in store?
A platform for original, well-thought out and handsome IQ puzzles and games.
• Provides Entertainment to Online Newspapers, Magazines, Facebook Pages and apps• Integrate any HTML5 game into the gaming platform• Brand new, as well as established puzzle games
• Amazing Designs
• Responsive HTML5 as standard
• Easy integration for websites and Facebook pages
• Bespoke solutions for iOS and Android Apps
Mathematical, Brain and IQ games
• Provides Entertainment to Online Newspapers,Magazines and Tech Blogs• New Puzzles, Levels and Modes Every Day• Well-established puzzles and innovative new games• Amazing Designs
Easy integration for websites, facebook pages, iOS and Android Apps.
Easter puzzles for syndication and licensing offered by Knight Features.
Word Puzzles! Infographics! Themed Pages! Number Puzzles! Crosswords! Books! Logic Puzzles! Comics and Cartoons! Mazes! Visual Puzzles!
WORMHOLES by Steven Appleby.
A sideways look at topics of peculiar, often scientific interest.