British Isles Maze
1. Make a series of straight line jumps from Start (Red hexagon) to Finish (Black hexagon).
2. Write the sequence of your moves (1,2,3,etc.) in each circle you pass.
3. Each circle already contains a small number; this is the distance of your next jump.
4. Choose the direction to jump (vertical, horizontal, diagonal), from the choices offered.
5. Solve the puzzle in the fewest moves.
17+ : worth learning to swim
16 : worth having a ship
15 : seasoned sailor
14 : Master Navigator!
© Adrian Fisher. Dist. Knight Features. All rights reserved
Craze Maze II
Object-shaped mazes covering everyday objects and popular themes.